UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

3 posters

Chat Wednesday after AI 10ish EST

Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Chat Wednesday after AI 10ish EST Empty Chat Wednesday after AI 10ish EST

Post  Katherine Tue May 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Hope to see you all there! Lots to chat about!
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Chat Wednesday after AI 10ish EST Empty I''m looking forward to it!

Post  zedsgrl Wed May 20, 2009 8:57 am

Yes lots to talk about- I'm a bit disappointed with the DWTS finale - so I'm thinking the religious right and rednecvks will also vote for Chris over Adam.....just like in the DWTS - I 'm betting that when push came to shove, America could not vote for a French sex symbol.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Chat Wednesday after AI 10ish EST Empty Re: Chat Wednesday after AI 10ish EST

Post  Katherine Sat May 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Yes, I agree on that. Americans really like their Olympians. Adam not winning A1 was clearly that he was too unconventional.

I'm going to be away this week and likely won't chat- although if I'm near a computer I'll look in. I'll be back by June 1 and will be looking to chat then!
    Molly
    Molly

Post  Molly Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 pm

I'll be there. I'm hoping to catch the live stream for the B'ette. Over the past month I ate dinner in front of the computer at 5 and or 6PM watch the live streams. Now, all are finished except the B'ette. I don't know where to eat my meal anymore.

OOPS... I should check the dates before responding. I'll still check in at 10 EDT just in case (May 25) At 10:15 no one there...see you next week. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 am