UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

+2
Molly
zedsgrl
6 posters

Reality Steve's Clues

zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Reality Steve's Clues Empty Reality Steve's Clues

Post  zedsgrl Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:35 pm

I've gone over there to read his blog. The most interesting thing he said is that the First Preview is brilliant and basically says it all. Ihave to go back and watch that carefully.
    Molly
    Molly

Reality Steve's Clues Empty Re: Reality Steve's Clues

Post  Molly Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:14 pm

I haven't visited his blog site, but the chatter is now all about abc airing the AFTR part two on Tuesday at 10PM following the finale and AFTR part one on Monday.

Apparently Steve's nose is out of joint in that it is surmised that abc will spin a sugar coating over the "shocking" finale and he is now threatening to "tell all" before they do.

Wow! This season just gets more and more interesting.

jocolor
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 pm

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_bachelor_13/2009_Feb_12_finale_expands_ratings_up

ABC expands Bachelor 13’s reunion because of “most dramatic anything ever”; ratings up
    ABC is expanding its post-The Bachelor 13 reunion by an hour because of what its producer calls “the most dramatic anything ever. It’s a shocking finish to the show. Just when you think the show is going to end, it doesn’t,” executive producer Mike Fleiss told TV Week.

That follows a blogger’s relentless teasing of a “shocking” finale, and the mystery of DeAnna Pappas’ impending visit. I’m not even watching this season and it seems obvious that she’ll play a role in that. Perhaps Jason will pick someone else and then dump that woman for DeAnna?

After a two-hour finale on March 2, there will be a one-hour After the Final Rose special, and then another hour of that reunion airing the next day, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Even with the conclusion weeks away, ratings are up for the series. This is the first season of The Bachelor since 2003 to have its ratings increase every week, and each of the last three seasons have had higher ratings than the one that preceded it. The Bachelor 13 “is averaging 10.4 million viewers” and is now “the No. 6 show on TV among females 18-34, No. 11 among women 18-49 and No. 18 with women 25-54,” according to TV Week.

That represents a new life for the series. ABC’s entertainment president, Steve McPherson, told TV Week the show had “fallen on hard times creatively” when he started his job, but he thought the show was “a great asset” and “put it to the producers that it needed to get better, and to their credit, they stepped up.”

Fleiss takes responsibility. “I’m the one to blame/ The show was being phoned in there for a couple of seasons. We were a little complacent. I was off making my movies (‘Hostel,’ ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’) and we all took our eye off the ball. I thought the show would run itself.” Since then, the show’s editor, Martin Hilton, became its showrunner, which Fleiss says is key because “These shows are made in post. He’s able to think about a show and how it’s cut together in advance.”

Fleiss calls Brad Womack’s shocking rejection of both women the show’s “turning point,” and said producers “embraced the story of what was happening, and that’s when the show reinvented itself.”
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Everyone's talking about Reality Steve!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_bachelor_13/2009_Feb_11_reality_steve_spoiler

Blogger tease “shocking” Bachelor finale, Deanna says her appearance is “worth the wait”
    A blogger is teasing a “shocking” finale for The Bachelor 13, which is coming to an end next month (the finale airs March 2), just as DeAnnna Pappas is teasing her upcoming appearance.

At the end of January, Reality Steve wrote that he had “exclusive Bachelor news,” and apparently referenced the possible spoiler in ABC’s trailer when he wrote, “DO NOT believe everything you see or read. You’re gonna have to think on this one. So when the finale airs, and your jaw hits the floor, just remember Reality Steve warned you ahead of time.”

ABC is known for its relentless, ridiculous teasing of absolutely nothing on The Bachelor, but Steve denies this is connected to the network or publicizing the show. “I have gotten information regarding this seasons finale that will definitely have everyone talking. This isn’t a publicity stunt, I’m not getting paid, and this is not something minor. I’d rank it equally as shocking, if not more shocking, than the Brad Womack finale. I truly think it’s that big,” he wrote last week. (Brad rejected both women, a Bachelor first, although that wasn’t as shocking as, say, an alien bursting out of Chris Harrison’s chest would have been.)

Instead of just actually revealing that information, he says he’s instead “decided to take a different route. And that route is inspired by Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, co-executive producers of ‘Lost.’” I wish that was a joke but it’s not, because there’s never been a show that’s so pointlessly wrapped itself in mystery. (I digress, even though I know my arguments and bitching about Lost have inspired strong opinion.)

Anyway, inspired by the ABC drama, Steve is posting weekly “clues.” For example, after Monday’s episode, he revealed the following clues: “‘2/3’ (this one actually has two different meanings that I will eventually explain) ‘Montreal’”; the first clue was “K Moon/Rebecca.” Ultimately, though, he’s spent many, many more words discussing what he won’t discuss.

Meanwhile, DeAnna Pappas, who dumped Jason on her season of the show and later broke up with Jesse, is teasing her upcoming appearance. She told People that why she returns is “[t]he burning question. Unfortunately everyone will just have to watch and see what I am doing there. It will be worth the wait. The women were not that happy to see me, I can tell you that.”

When asked whether she regrets not choosing Jason—she refers to a “mistake” in ABC’s trailer—DeAnna said, “I have no idea what you are talking about [said sheepishly].”
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Reality Steve's Clues Empty I'm thinking that jason does not propose...

Post  zedsgrl Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:44 pm

till much later. That's what its looking like to me. I think at the end he does pick Melissa but he does not propose because of not meeting the parents and having questions about the family. This upsets Melissa and she rejects him. Then after the FRC they reconcile and do get engaged. That's what I'm thinking now.....
    pjpPJE
    pjpPJE

Reality Steve's Clues Empty A few things I've noticed

Post  pjpPJE Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:32 am

I noticed a few things but wasn't a member anywhere so I couldn't post. So glad to finally be able to pass them on!

1. Jason says, "you called me" referring to her going to the houseboat when ty wanted him to stay. everywhere else they say he called her.

2. RS says that it's not the who it's the how. I noticed that there's a "how?" stated right in RS blog 2/2:
    "After the boatride around the harbor, time to head up to the radio station for some fun. 106.1 KISS FM with Jackie and Bender, two local Seattle radio pukes. Sorry. As many of you know, my background is in radio. I’ve done it on and off for close to ten years, and just watching other cities host in their element just makes me laugh. Every single morning show DJ, especially on stations called KISS FM (Seattle, LA, Dallas, NY, and tons more) are all pretty much the same. Their topics and stories they discuss all come from a news service that faxes over their report every morning, all those wacky phone bits where they call up the boyfriend and try and get him to admit he’s cheating while the girlfriend is silent on the other end is all pre-recorded, etc. Every single prank phone call is pre-recorded. How? Because most of the pranks are people that end up getting pissed off and cursing. Well, if it’s live, you can’t bleep out the cursing. Common sense. I hope some of you are better informed now. It’s all the same people. Nothing is quite as funny or genuine as it seems when it comes to morning FM radio. Hey, just like this season."

***This also ties in to the recent "Network" reference by Fleiss as well as the Montreal Screwjob theory.
    RomanceinTx
    RomanceinTx

Post  RomanceinTx Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Reality Steve is going to spill the beans tomorrow (2/18/09) on his blog. He wants to do it ahead of Fleiss and ABC. HE promised that by 8 am Central time he will have it there. Can't wait.
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Reality Steve's Clues Empty Hi RomanceinTx!

Post  zedsgrl Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Glad to see you here! Now isn't Steve one of your buddies from your neck of the woods? Got any early scoops?
    RomanceinTx
    RomanceinTx

Post  RomanceinTx Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 am

Hi Zeds, finally made my way here.

I found this post in Reality Steve's blog, people over there are going nuts, but apparently this person knows some of what happened. I hear RS didn't confirm NOR deny this post. Stay tuned, he will spill the beans in the morning.

apparently he proposes to Melissa
    since then he has struck up again with Molly and tells Melissa about Molly ON CAMERA
    apparently Melissa knew Molly and he were talking but he denied it was more than that. He also cliams that he would have told her earlier but the producers wanted it on camera…so he is now with Molly but it doesnt say wether or not they are engaged. Melissa sounds hurt but sweet in the emails and Jason sounds like he feels HORRIBLE but was being true to his feelings…..it sounds like Melissa was suspicious but she says “to have u confirm it on camera was humiliating”…thats all i know…again im sure RS knows alot more details than this its not HUGE news if u ask me….oh also he said he was very sincere in his proposal to Melissa but “things changed”
    pjpPJE
    pjpPJE

Reality Steve's Clues Empty Thanks for the pre-scoop

Post  pjpPJE Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 am

I decided last night that if this was the general idea of the big news then I'm not watching and I'm not reading any more about it. That is just ridiculous to have on camera. I'd much prefer they just left the rose ceremony as it was and didn't have the usual ATFR show, let alone the ATFR2 show. We could just hear about it as we did PLo.

I'm gonna get some work done today! YAY!
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 am

I just read RS's blog- I'll watch the videos after I stop feeling sick to my stomach.

This is all just so bizarre- if it's true then I have to say that just as I suspected, it's true that Fleiss doesn't and has never understood his audience. We just want to see a love story, plain and simple. All these "shocking twists" ruin the show.

If Steve is right then I have to thank him from sparing me from watching this mess unfold live!
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Reality Steve's Clues Empty If this is true - I AM DISGUSTED!!!!

Post  zedsgrl Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 am

I haven't read all the posts on JU or FoRT and I haven't bothered to go to RS site yet since I'm at work. I may still do that just to see it first hand.

I am finding this very hard to believe. This is ridiculous and Jason must be a total jerk to go along with this. The thing that really pisses me off is that everything they have shown so far has been a total lie. I like watching reality shows because its supposed to be showing something "real" - this sound more than just edited - this does sound scripted IMO. Was Jason just acting then with Melissa?

Everyone out there is asking why do this to Melissa? (assuming its true) Well its clear to me - this would make her lead in to the next "Bachelorette" a hit, wouldn't it? Everybody (I mean outside the normal fans) would hear about this and feel sorry for her. When they announce she will be the next bachelorette - walla - huge built-in audience ready and waiting!
    pjpPJE
    pjpPJE

Post  pjpPJE Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 pm

She would be insane to remain associated with this series!
    RomanceinTx
    RomanceinTx

Post  RomanceinTx Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 pm

All I can say is thank goodness I was never a Jason fan, and didn't care for Melissa much either. I always thought Jason was a wimp way bac from his days on the Bachelorette.

I was very suspicious from day when the women from FORT figured out Melissa was F1. That was BEFORE the show started airing, sort of made me go HMMMMM? I knew Fleiss was not that transparent and would not give the ending away so easy. Now we know why.

Jason is spineless for agreeing to go along with this charade. I believe R. Steve 100%, he has no dog in this race and could care less what ABC thinks. He just found out what happened and let us in on it.

Remember, at first he said he would wait until the ATFR aired to let us know what really happened. I think when Fleiss announced a second ATFR, in a way he forced Steve's hand to come out and tell us the truth.
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Reality Steve's Clues Empty All I can say is I hope he has been fed wrong info...

Post  zedsgrl Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:00 pm

RIT I have no doubt that RS has blogged about what he has been told - I just hope it was a pack of lies, because this sounds outright mean. Even if things go down the way he says, I still find it hard to believe that Jason is in love with Molly. I just don't see it and I truly don't believe for one second she is serious about settling down with a kid to boot.

Anyway, my previous post has been dashed too - apparently Melissa is NOT going to be the next Bachelorette per RS's info and they weren't even considering her. Now that's all that would have made sense to me out of this train wreck, and that is why I have my doubts about any of the information.

I agree with you RIT - I never cared for Jason either- way to wimpy and effeminite for my liking. But I did think he was a caring and genuine person - now that has just been dashed. But I did like Melissa - she seemed sweet and genuine - whereas Molly seems like a bitch IMO. She'd be fun and confident. Now wouldn't this be exactly what happened with DeAnna's season then? Didn't she go with the adventurous guy instead of the sure thing?

If this goes down as believed, I may actually have to give up altogether on this show.....I think I would write a nasty letter to ABC encouraging them to not renew Fleiss' contract. Something I never thought I'd do.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Here's an interesting article.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/02/the_bachelor_conspiracy_theory.html

Michigan's Molly Malaney, Jason Mesnick in middle of 'The Bachelor' conspiracy theory

Posted by John Gonzalez | The Grand Rapids Press February 19, 2009 06:45AM

SPOILER ALERT! I generally shy away from "The Bachelor" conspiracy theories and spoilers because anyone with a blog, imagination and a little bit of knowledge can spout off theory after theory.

The latest one comes from Reality Steve, who says producers of the hit ABC reality TV show have rigged the whole thing -- right from the beginning. On his blog, he says Bachelor Jason Mesnick picks Melissa Rycroft on the March 2 finale, but that after the proposal he secretly continues to date Grand Rapids girl Molly Malaney.

The details are revealed at the "After the Final Rose" special that airs immediately after the finale, which prompts ABC to keep the cameras rolling. Thus, an "After The Final Rose, Part 2" special is now on tap to air the next day on March 3.

Whew! Are you keeping track at home?
    WHAT'S UP?

Blogger Steve Carbone sites these three clues as evidence of "The Bachelor" twist:

• Early promos of the show, which aired during the season's premiere, supposedly show Jason proposing to a woman wearing a pinkie ring. Did producers intentionally try to throw off the spoiler hounds?

• The first "After the Final Rose" special was filmed in January, several weeks before the finale, which is unusual. Typically, he said, the show is taped the week before the finale airs.

• Why add a second "After the Final Rose"?

"It just doesn't add up at this point ... .Why are you going to come back the next night and give us an update if these people are still together? It doesn't jibe," Carbone said.

We called ABC today, and a rep said "no comment." She would not confirm much, except to say that the finale has been taped, and that both of the "After The Rose" specials are still in production.

But "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison said at the end of Monday's episode, watched by more than 12 million viewers, that developments were so shocking, producers kept the cameras rolling.

Press writer and frequent guest blogger Lorliee Craker found Realty Steve's blog very intriguing. She said his conspiracy theory makes sense in a few parts.

"I think that this might actually have something to it, because this theory, that Jason chooses Melissa, changes his mind and later chooses Molly, actually lines up with what my sources have been saying," Craker said.

"Three sources who know Molly and have been in touch with her since the show started have said she probably doesn't win, from what they can gather, but that she has told them all the experience was 'life changing.'

"I also think the fact that there is a second 'After the Rose' special is odd, and also seems to give a little more weight to this theory. I've also heard that Molly has been making trips to L.A. 'for work,' which would corroborate with all of this as well. What I don't think is true, though, is that Jason would pick Melissa or anyone because the show told him to. He may be a kissing fool, but he's not an ice cold lying dog. At least, he doesn't seem like one to me."

So, we called Reality Steve, whose real name is Steve Carbone, a 33-year-old manufacturing sales rep based in Dallas who has done a little sports radio in Dallas and Los Angeles.

He said he was tipped off more than a month ago by someone who works closely with show that "The Bachelor" was going to take a dramatic twist.

On Wednesday, he posted three lengthy videos on his site, as well as a full explanation of his theory.

I tracked him down Wednesday afternoon, and I asked him point blank: Is this all speculation on your part?

"The fact is that 'After the Final Rose' ceremony, which was taped in January.... Jason dumps Melissa and starts a relationship with Molly," he said. "I don't know what was said or how it was done."

Adding to his conspiracy theory, Steve said at some point in the process, everyone knew there was an immediate chemistry between Jason and Molly, and that producers were worried that it would not make for good television if he chose someone so early.

"He was told, if you want Molly, you're going to have to pick Melissa, because we're not going to show a nine-week season of you and Molly and a happy ending because that's not what people want to see," he said. "They want drama; they want conflict."

And Melissa never saw it coming, he said.

"Melissa was a pawn in ABC's game," he said.

So, is this all far-fetched? What do you think? Is there any chance that Reality Steve has it right?
    Molly
    Molly

Post  Molly Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Katherine wrote:Here's an interesting article.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/02

Posted by John Gonzalez | The Grand Rapids Press February 19, 2009 06:45AM

"He was told, if you want Molly, you're going to have to pick Melissa, because we're not going to show a nine-week season of you and Molly and a happy ending because that's not what people want to see," he said. "They want drama; they want conflict."

And Melissa never saw it coming, he said.

"Melissa was a pawn in ABC's game," he said.

So, is this all far-fetched? What do you think? Is there any chance that Reality Steve has it right?
    This is what is making me so angry about the whole stinking situation. In this case it's not the HOW, but the WHO (the audience.) There are romantics in the key audience who want to see the Love Story unfold naturally, and there are the train wreck specialists who thrive in the crash aspect. There are the cynics to say there is no love story, ever, on this show, and they are balanced a bit by a few realists who try to stay neutral and make a "game" of the show. I don't know or haven't read of anyone in the "fan" audience who relishes the soap opera aspect of shock and awe. If there are soap opera fans, or Jerry Springer fans in this audience, they know they can go to their favorite genres to get their thrills. They don't need Mike Fleiss Evil or Very Mad lumping all of his audience into the shock and awe category.

My rant.

I'm trying to be a bit of a realist about this whole thing. While it is deplorable, it did happen and I'll watch to see HOW it all goes down. Probably cussing the whole time...and yelling at Melissa NOT to get out of the limo...but, that's just me. Shocked
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Reality Steve's Clues Empty Even Extra did a clip on the rumour....

Post  zedsgrl Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Dreamer over at Jokers had the Extra clip. Its pretty brief and just basically says that he is now with Molly after having proposed to Melissa. Doesn't tell you much but this means that everybody now is going to have heard about the switch once the regular media gets hold of the story.

Now is this good or bad? I'm thinking TPTB probably don't care because as they say in showbiz, no publicity is bad, right? This may even spark some peoples' interest who would not normally watch the show to tune in and see how this all goes down. As far as Fleiss is concerned - goal achieved - higher ratings is all that matters.

I just hope its not that mean and devastating for Melissa - nobody should have to be put through that kind of humiliation on public TV. I know that many people felt like that during Mer's season with Matt, but I know I felt that if the guy had any brains, in that case, he should have realized that she wasn't into him. In this case here, it sure looks to me like he is giving her the "you are the one" signals, a lot like Dr. Andy and Bevin. I really felt bad about that one too.
    RomanceinTx
    RomanceinTx

Post  RomanceinTx Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Zeds, don't forget the way the show is, the bachelor/ette has to lead the last two people on to believe they are the ONE. I'm sure Meredith was told to make Matt think she was into him. That famous phrase about wanting a ring from him, that was producer induced, no doubt in my mind.

Don't you remember at the ATFR, when Matt started questioning Meredith and being so hardheaded? She said "You know, it's the show". That's all she could tell him because she was bound by a contract.

The same with Andy and Bevin, anyone who looked at the show from a neutral point, knew Tessa was going to be his final pick. It's not that he led Bevin on, or made her think she was "the one", he was probably instructed that was the way it was going to be.

Have you seen the copy of the contract that was posted in several boards? Read this paragraph and tell me what you think. It's insane people actually sign on the dotted line!

As Paragraph 27D clearly states, "The Bachelor MUST choose a bachelorette from the 25 lovely ladies chosen for him. The Bachelor MUST drop to one knee during the Final Rose ceremony. The Bachelor MUST present said Final Rose recipient with a diamond engagement ring (provided by the network). The Bachelor is NOT required to propose marriage at that time, but network reserves right to create the illusion of a proposal via looping, editing, and/or the use of a lookalike or stunt double."
    pjpPJE
    pjpPJE

Reality Steve's Clues Empty contract

Post  pjpPJE Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Thanks for posting that portion of the contract, RIT. Eye-opening.

If the whole thing is a farce and Melissa is in on it, then I'm just mad at myself for caring. If she was not in on it and saw it the way we do, then I'm not happy.

One way or another, I hope I'm done with this show...AGAIN! LOL.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Reality Steve's Clues Empty Interview With Reality Steve

Post  Katherine Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Now we have bloggers interviewing bloggers! Actually, if you want to check out her blog, "Bachelor Girl Fan" is quite entertaining. She posts at FORT as Jennatlaw or something similar to that.

PT I: INTERVIEW WITH
    REALITY STEVE

- ABC’s NEXT BACHELOR!

(Totally kidding people, that was a joke!)

So you're wondering…just who is this Reality Steve guy? He's known on some message boards in recent weeks as "The Dude," "Stevie Baby," and even "A Legend in His Own Mind." To those who regularly follow his Blog (www.realitysteve.com), he's just your average guy who enjoys Blogging about Reality TV and making everyone laugh along the way and learn not to take all this hoopla so seriously.

Amidst all the drama of the last week once he revealed his big Bachelor Jason bombshell (That Jason "picks" Melissa, dumps her and then goes back to Molly-and that this was all planned from the get go!), he took a little time out of his busy day and hanging with his adorable dog Maddie to answer some pretty AMAZING questions about himself, his Blog, and his fascination with Reality TV and of course ABC's The Bachelor!

JENN: Tell us a little about yourself--outside of the whole Blog/Reality TV side. And what is your background in either writing or radio?

STEVE: I pretty much grew up in Orange County, California. Had lived in Southern California my whole life until July of 2006 when I moved to Frisco, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. It was a job opportunity that I couldn't pass up, and I had nothing keeping me in LA anymore. My background is sports talk radio and the opportunities were dying out there, so I decided it was time for a change. Don't regret it one bit.

No real writing background other than having a weekly sports column at my college newspaper. My background is sports talk radio. Did that on and off for 8 years after graduating college in 1997.

JENN: What did you get your degree in? And what are your hobbies outside of this Blog?

STEVE: I was a communications major. I like laying around with Maddie, going to comedy clubs, going to the movies, golfing, going to the gym, and just relaxing. I don't have much stress in my life at all, so I don't do well when it comes to drama. This is about the biggest drama in my life since I moved here 2 1/2 years ago.

JENN: How did you come to start Blogging about Reality TV shows? Have you watched The Bachelor since the beginning of the show?

STEVE: It started with "Joe Millionaire." I remember watching the previews going, "Wow, I wonder if these women fall for this." So I watched it, was amazed at the stupidity of it, so the next day I emailed three friends giving my review of the show with my humor thrown in, and they thought it was funny. So I kept doing it for every episode. By the end of the season, unbeknownst to me, they were forwarding it on to their friends, and I had people emailing me asking if they could be on my "Joe Millionaire mailing list." When I asked who they heard about it from, they'd tell me, and I didn't recognize that persons name. So by then, I knew it had circulated around the internet.

The next "dating" reality show to start after "JM" was the "Bachelorette" - Tristas season. So I started in on that one, and I've covered every Bachelor and Bachelorette season since.

JENN: What attracts you to Reality TV?

STEVE: The ridiculousness of it all. I've always had a fascination with other people's relationships, and what better way to feed that fascination than with these shows? They are pure crap and easy to make fun of. So I do.

JENN: You do a reality roundup column from time to time and I've noticed you mention Survivor before in it. I've never followed the fan community online for that show, but I do watch the show. Do you think Survivor is as bad as The Bachelor as far as the "reality" of it goes or do you think it's closer to being more real in the way that it is set up?

STEVE: Survivor is a hell of a lot more real than The Bachelor and is one of the most interesting reality shows ever created, because it's definitely a great social experiment to watch.

JENN: Aside from The Bachelor, what is your favorite reality show?

STEVE: If I had to pick just one, I'd say Survivor. I've watched it the longest. But American Idol is catching up.

JENN: Have you ever watched an episode of The Bachelor looking to see a real love story? In other words, from the beginning of your watching this series, did you believe in it? What were the red flags that clued you into the fact that it's not as real as they'd like us to believe?

STEVE: In the beginning I was intrigued by it. But the minute they cast Bob Guiney, and then I heard stories about comments he made about Estella (the woman he chose) while at Trista and Ryan's wedding, I pretty much knew this was all for show. The fact they cast him was a joke. And then when I heard what I heard, I figured, "Yeah, this isn't real." And the phoniness hasn't stopped since. Well, except for a couple seasons that I really enjoyed.

JENN: Do you have a favorite Bachelor? Bachelorette? If so, why?

STEVE: Tie for my favorite Bachelors. Charlie O'Connell and Brad Womack. Charlie for the sole reason his season was the most real. No extravagant dates. They filmed the whole thing in his hometown, and they did a live finale. Why they haven't done this since is beyond me. Probably should since they're the longest running couple in the shows history outside of Trista and Ryan. I don't count Byron and Mary because she likes to use his face as a punching bag when she's sloshed.

Brad Womack for the sole reason he was the only Bachelor who legitimately did not give in to the manipulation that this show brings. The guy didn't like any of the 25 women, so he didn't choose any. When everyone was crucifying him for not picking Jenni or DeAnna, I was on my hands applauding with tears in my eyes like David Hasselhoff at the American Idol 5 finale….ha ha. Brad is a stand up guy, we keep in contact occasionally through email, and I really respected what he did on the show.

JENN: I liked Brad as well, I was shocked he didn't pick anyone but I thought that was ok. I too am amazed at how quickly people jump to making someone they've been raving about as fabulous into a villain just like that. Will the Brad interview you wanted to have at some point, ever happen?

STEVE: Nope. Doesn't look like it. He's put it all behind him now and doesn't really want to talk about it.

JENN: Who was the worst ever Bachelor and Bachelorette and why do you feel this way?

STEVE: That's easy. Lorenzo. Just look at all 13 Bachelors they've cast. Tell me which one would stick out like a sore thumb if you lined them up all in a row? Just a bizarre casting. Some guy with royalty in his genes if you go back a billion years who sells dog products. And oh yeah, he was shorter than Chris Harrison. Speaking of Chris Harrison, even he admits Lorenzo was the worst Bachelor they've ever had.

JENN: Any favorites among the contestants vying for The Bachelor or The Bachelorette?

STEVE: Oh yeah. Lisa from Lorenzo's season. The girl who finished 3rd behind Sadie and Jen. There's something about her I've always liked, plus she helped me out with a "Dr. Reality Steve" column back in the day. Michele, from Brad's season. She also helped out, but we've kept in touch for a couple years now and I actually plan on meeting her when I'm in NY on business next month. And hopefully we'll make out…ha ha. Alexis and Amanda from Andy Baldwin's season as well are really cool girls. This season, I've always been attracted to Molly and Megan, two girls who probably couldn't be any more different. Which proves I don't discriminate in what I like.

JENN: Do you keep in contact with any of the past show contestants? Have they ever contacted you about your Blog or what you've written about them--either to set the record straight, give praise, or even critique you?

STEVE: Yeah, the ones mentioned above outside of the girls from this season. Jeremy, as I've written about, I talk to on occasion. He did an interview for the website after his season ended. He's a really good guy. I've had a few former contestants contact me saying they really like the column and don't take it too seriously, and I appreciate that. Look, I'm having fun with it. If anybody takes what I say seriously, they're reading too much into it. But I do realize the column isn't for everybody.

JENN: You reference the Jeremy interview. How were you able to do an interview with him and not with Chelsea since they both were under contract--elaborate on this as best you can.

STEVE: Kinda goes back to my answer above. I got in contact with Jeremy through the radio station I worked for. They were doing their show from the Dallas Boat Show at a convention center downtown. Well, the host called me the night before knowing I had a reality TV website and said they're having Jeremy Anderson on the next day and when they brought up my name to him, Jeremy was familiar with the site, so he said he'd talk to me. I went down there, met Jeremy and talked with him for an hour or so, and we've kept in touch on and off since.

Chelsea I just found on MySpace. Asked her if I could do an interview, we spoke on the phone for over an hour and she was furious at ABC for what she perceived they did to her, I was all set to record the interview a few days later, but I guess they got to her and told her she probably shouldn't do any interviews with me. I never really got an explanation from her, but I could read between the lines. She spoke to me in anger without thinking too much about the trouble she was in, so that's why I didn't run with the stuff she told me.

JENN: Everyone seems to have sources online. I confess, I have none! Who are your sources for current or past shows? (If you cannot reveal names and I don't expect you to, how are they associated with the show?) And how to you even begin to know if a source is real?

STEVE: Can't really answer that. I'll never reveal my sources, which is why they're sources. I know they're real because, well, they are.

JENN: Aside from Jason's show, B13, do you have any inside information on past shows as to something that wasn't real or something shocking or gossipy that viewers might be interested in knowing. There have been rumors online for ages about the various shows. Can you shed any light on any rumors, reveal any to be the truth, etc.? Something along the lines of--for example--Shayne Lamas was a plant and Chelsea was taken to the F2 unbeknownst to her to be the dumpee? Any truth to that?

STEVE: I can confirm that one. All true. And that Matt Grant had $15k of dental work done before his season because he's a Brit and their teeth are bad. I have lots of other stuff but for the sake of the people who really like this show and want to believe in fairytales, I probably shouldn't ruin it.

JENN: What is your goal in writing your Blog? I can see entertainment as an aspect--it's snarky and funny. But is there a deeper meaning, say to reveal to the naive out there that this show is not as real as they would like us to believe? Something else?

STEVE: Yeah, Id say that's it. I've been saying for years that what you're seeing is not real. It's all editing. It's all manipulation. I think this season, when I found out what I did, something just sent me over the top. That's why I spilled the beans. But here's the tricky part: ABC will never admit it, and there's no way I can prove it. So basically, it'll be a he said/she said thing til the end of time.

JENN: Has your Blog ever led to any exciting friendships or dates? Stalkers or other crazies? Elaborate on this for us.

STEVE: Friendships, yes. But strictly on an email level. I'd say I have quite a few email relationships that were started from people on the Blog. Stalkers or crazies? There have been a couple, but nothing that ever had me worried to the point of changing my number or calling the cops. Dates? A few here and there, but nothing ever got serious. I understand there are a lot of women who enjoy my writing, this its funny, and maybe think they could see dating me, but I'm telling you, I'm not all that exciting really. Plus, I'm already spoken for with my dog, Maddie. Ha ha.

JENN: Just for fun because we can't forget Maddie. What does your dog Maddie really think of all this hoopla? She's very cute by the way!

STEVE: Thank you. She's the best. The funny thing is, I was never a dog person growing up. Never had a dog in the house, and I was pretty indifferent on them. But my sister has two dogs, so I got used to them, and I realized I wanted my own one day. Saw Maddie at the kennel last year, and knew I had to have her. Kinda corny, but its true. She is perfect for me.

COMING UP: PART 2
    WITH REALITY STEVE:

THE MOST DRAMATIC
    INTERVIEW QUESTIONS EVER!

(Sorry had to throw in a cheesy Bachelor
    drama moment! Gotta love it! Or not…)

***Part 2 will post on Wed. Feb. 25 where Steve and I get into some behind the scenes chatter and theories about Brad and DeAnna's seasons and then get to the burning questions on your mind about Jason's season and just what has really been transpiring and what is to come!***

http://bachgirlfan.blogspot.com/
    Molly
    Molly

Post  Molly Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 am

Very good interview! No blarney - just the way it is. I like that he likes my favorite Bachelor, Charlie, as a show concept. I also like that he likes Lisa, one of my favorite contestants. I remember when she did the Advice Column with him. However, I don't read Steve as sometimes, especially with the advice stuff, he is such a guy. It was, however, interesting to see his blog's roots. He didn't wake up one day and say, "I think I'll blog about the Bachelor." This was a good read to get his background and philosophies.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Here's Part II! I have to post it in two parts, since it's too long for one post.

http://bachgirlfan.blogspot.com/

PT 2 INTERVIEW WITH REALITY STEVE:
    HELL NO! HE'LL NEVER BE ABC'S NEXT BACHELOR!

Now that we've piqued your interest about my fellow blogger Reality Steve with part one of this interview posted last week, it's time to dish some dirt and get to the bottom of things. He made a pretty shocking announcement last week about the finale of Bachelor 13: That Jason picks Melissa and then dumps her at the ATFR 1 following the finale. But the BIGGER shocker of them all? That this may have been planned from the get go!

I'm not going to tell you what to believe, but read what Steve has to say. Regardless of what the outcome of this show is or what went on behind the scenes, I will say one thing about the Bachelor: it's AMAZING! It brings people together, sets them apart, and gets people really fired up! The show itself, the contestant's interactions once the camera turns off, and the online community of fans are all a great social entity that makes for interesting study! And I think we can all agree on that.

----

JENN: I want to focus on 2 previous seasons of this show for a couple of questions. First, Bachelor Brad's season. Do you have any interesting inside information or thoughts that might sum up Brad's season you'd like to share with us? Anything you have "reason to believe" ?

STEVE: No real inside information on Brad, other than the whole "we flew DeAnna's parents in because you asked us to" was complete BS. Brad never asked them that and I felt it was unfair for him to get crucified publicly. Just another case of editing and manipulation on ABC's part.

JENN: So DeAnna gets rejected and becomes the next Bachelorette. Do you have any interesting inside information or thoughts that might sum up DeAnna's season you'd like to share with us. Anything you have "reason to believe" ?

STEVE: I have reason to believe DeAnna's season was a complete farce. And if there weren't contracts and gag orders and $5 million threats being floated over peoples heads, you'd hear a lot more about how that whole season really played out. It was a joke. Unbelievable. She's the biggest phony on the planet. Can you tell I'm a big fan of DeAnna's?

JENN: You have reason to believe DeAnna's season was a farce. Do you think Jason came onto D's show knowing he wouldn't be picked but would be set up to be the next Bachelor? Or do you think that transpired later? Any more theories on this one?

STEVE: I think it might have transpired later in the show. I'm starting to believe more and more now that the theory that DeAnna picked Jesse so that they could have Jason as the next Bachelor. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise.

JENN: I missed out on a lot of post season gabbing about DeAnna's season. Apparently, and I was aware of this in the very end of that season, there was an issue with flowers in the final rose ceremony. They appeared in some shots, disappeared in others. There's a board online that had a whole several months long in depth CSI style hash out over this and other things. I didn't see any of this or read it but got the gist of it about a month ago. There were some things in the shots--some where DeAnna's hair was a bit different, some where the dress was looser on her and she appeared a bit thinner, others where her dress was tighter and she appeared heavier. Jesse's hair different, blah blah, blah. But the gist was that there was clearly a re-shoot. Why is the real question. The most accepted theory: DeAnna picks Jason, something happens to change her or his or both of their minds. They do a re-shoot to save face and she picks Jesse, carrying on that farce for a couple of months until they break up. Thus setting up Jason in the eyes of the viewers as the poor pitiful single dad left heartbroken and now the next Bachelor to get a chance to fall in love again. Did you ever get any inside information to that and what are your thoughts on this? Anything you have "reason to believe" ?

STEVE: That one I noticed on my own while watching. I had it saved on my Tivo for 6 months because I couldn't believe no one was talking about it more, but then it kinda lost steam so I stopped looking into it. But there was definitely something different about how that whole final rose ceremony shook down between Jason and Jesse. And I've heard the rumors that the picking of Jesse was done purposely so that Jason could be the next Bachelor. Yet another thing I can't really prove, but I believe there's a lot of truth to.

JENN: Let's turn to focus on Jason's show for the rest of our questions. So Jason is rejected in some manner on DeAnna's season--depending on which theory you read. He's set up to be the next Bachelor. Did you approach this season to begin with, thinking this guy was the real deal and had a chance at love and it might actually be a good season of a real love story? Or were you expecting it to be no different than past shows?

STEVE: Go back and read what I wrote when he was first cast. I was sold. I thought, "Finally, someone without an agenda to get into Hollywood, someone real, and a single dad that everyone feels sorry for." Oops.

JENN: You got a tip in January about the ATFR pt 1 that was shot. This formed the basis for your revealing information in the 3 video Blogs and your recent Blog. You have reason to believe that the real back story which ABC won't show us--is that Jason wanted Molly all along and just chose Melissa as a ruse going along with producers to break up with her at ATFR and then possibly get engaged at ATFR 2. How is your source connected with the show?

STEVE: Can't answer how my sources are connected with the show, if at all. Just know that these people know stuff and have no reason to lie to me. And as I said in the video and the column, this is what I believe. People don't have to believe this along with me. There will be plenty who say, "Hey, maybe the guy just changed his mind." And that's fine. They can believe that. But I will continue to believe until the day I die that Jason was put up to this and was just doing what he was told. And no one will convince me otherwise.

JENN: Why did the source come to you? Has this same source come to you before in past shows or was this the first you heard from this source? What do you know to be or think their motivation was in coming to you?

STEVE: Nope. This completely fell into my lap this season. The only other story that I broke in Bachelor history was I was the first to report Meredith and Ian broke up. And that fell into my lap to because I knew someone who was close with Ian and they told me.

JENN: Did it ever cross your mind that this source might be feeding you inaccurate information?

STEVE: Nope. Never. And I'm not saying that being naive, I'm saying that's how much I completely trust my sources.

JENN: Do you have any idea why the show's producers would want to go with this storyline? You said something about a love story is not what viewers want--at least according to the powers that be. But I've seen countless posters online over the years say that's what they want. After all, in DeAnna's season, they didn't pull this kind of switcheroo, they just possibly re-shot the finale. Why not just do that here? What are your theories on this?

STEVE: Let's face it, no one wants to see the favorite from episode 1 last all the way til the end, and have a fairytale wedding. That's boring. We're in an age of "shock" TV. This show is 0-for-12 in producing a wedding. Mike Fleiss and company cannot possibly expect people watch his show for a love story. So, they do what they have to do to keep things interesting. And boy do I believe they did this season.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:53 pm

JENN: When do you think Molly found out she was really F1?

STEVE: I don't have a definitive answer to that one. I honestly don't know. From what I can gather, she was not in on it. She did not know until the ATFR taped that that's possibly how it could've ended up. But I could be wrong.

JENN: They've stressed it quite a few times in CH's Blog and on the show--that Jason is not a very good actor. Hmmm. Interesting "coincidence." Do you think any of his scenes with Melissa were just total acting or do you think he had a natural attraction to her and so it was easy to pretend? Why do you think the producers were so enamored of Melissa to want her to be the not so final 1?

STEVE: I think he had an attraction to her. Who wouldn't? She's a very likable girl. I have no idea why the producers decided to make her a pawn in their game this year. She doesn't deserve it and I feel awful for her. The only thing I can think of is that they wanted America to feel sorry for her (a la DeAnna), so they could cast her as the next Bachelorette. But as far as I know, that's not gonna happen. If you were her, would you do it after what they did to you? Or are going to do to you when the finale airs on March 2nd? I sure as hell wouldn't trust them.

JENN: If you honestly had to guess, in your opinion, why do you think Jason went along with the producers and would do this to Melissa? Do you really think it wasn't that he really picked her, changed his mind, so the producers decided to have him break up with her on the ATFR for TV and then get with Molly? What leads you to believe that it happened way before that? That during the filming of the show, that Jason really wanted to be with Molly so they concocted the plan for him to lead on Melissa?

STEVE: My sources. Best way I can answer that. I do not believe he had a change of heart after 2 months, which is what I'm guessing ABC will present it as. It's up to everyone else whether they want to believe what I believe or not.

JENN: What is your opinion of Jason? Fleiss? Chris Harrison?

STEVE: Jason: Was manipulated by ABC and fell into their trap. Only was doing what he was told, even if it meant hurting someone badly in the process. Signed a deal with the devil the minute he agreed to be the Bachelor. Fleiss: People will probably be surprised by this. Genius. He's smarter than a lot of people give him credit for and he's good at what he does. Chris Harrison: Seems like a guy you could have a few beers with and he'd have stories for ages. A little vanilla, not given much to work with in his role, but pulls it off as well as he can.

JENN: Do you think this revelation will lead to the demise of The Bachelor franchise? Do you hope it does?

STEVE: My favorite question. Absolutely not. The funniest part about all this in the last 48 hours for me is listening to all these people scream, "That's it! I'm done with this show! I can't believe they did this!" Please. Get off your high horse. These people will be front and center when March 2nd rolls around for two reasons. #1 – they want to see this all play out. And #2 – a lot want to see me fail. There are plenty of people out there who'd like nothing more than for me to be proven wrong. But when I'm not, I'm guessing I won't be getting any apologies from them either.

JENN: Have you been contacted by ABC about any of your inside info?

STEVE: Nope. And I don't expect to be. I'm not a former contestant. I've never worked for, nor am I currently employed by either ABC or one of their competitors. I'm not contractually obligated to anyone. And I didn't break any copyright laws. I don't see how a guy and his dog talking into a camera expressing his "opinion" can get me into trouble.

JENN: Do you have any other inside info you plan to share with your readers and fans of the show regarding this current B13 show?

STEVE: Not yet. Still working on a couple of things. Could be a doozy next week, so stay tuned.

JENN: How do you think this information will change the way you Blog about the show in the future, if they do continue to have future installments?

STEVE: Actually, it'll go back to the basics next season. Just me making fun of it like I always do. I mean, before this season I knew the final four and order of elimination, but I usually do every season. I don't consider that much of a spoiler. What happened this season is definitely a shocker, hence the reason Fleiss and Chris Harrison were pumping it up. But man, next season? With no clues to give out, or dirt to spill, it's back to the old grind. This info has been a godsend for the site in terms of viewership and notoriety, no doubt. And I'm the biggest tool on the planet for not capitalizing on it monetarily.

JENN: If they do continue this series, what do you think they will do to top the shocker in this current show? If you were the Big Kahuna Fleiss, what would you do?

STEVE: Well, they hit the pinnacle this season. Nothing can top this. Outside of a pregnancy or something. Or a murder from some past contestant. But that's pretty morbid. Wouldn't hope for something like that.

JENN: If you were asked by The Bachelor/Fleiss or some other network for a similar show, to be the next Bachelor, would you do it?

STEVE: Oh god no. No interest whatsoever. First off, I don't fit the profile of the type of guy they cast on the Bachelor. I'm 33, I have a job that isn't ritzy, I have a receding hairline, and I don't have a 12 pack abs. Plus, do you honestly think they'd cast "Reality Steve"? Please. I've been making fun of their show for 15 seasons, why the hell would they ever put me on it? I'm having too much fun writing about it anyway. So no, I'd never do it.

JENN: So you wouldn't go on TB. Is there another reality show you'd love to go on if you could?

STEVE: I have no interest in being on any reality TV show. Hell, it was tough enough to look at myself on those You Tube videos.

JENN: Do you follow any of the other Blogs out there? Do you follow the various forums--Jokers, FORT, etc..? Or do you just generally get the gist of what's going on through your Blog comments or people e-mailing you?

STEVE: Not until this season, and specifically, not until after I started giving out the clues. I just wanted to see what people were guessing. I visit more TV/entertainment sites than I do blogs every day.

JENN: If you could pick any former Bachelor/ettes or contestants to interview, who are you dying to talk to and why?

STEVE: Brad Womack. And he knows it. We were all set to do an interview during this past summer, but he just said he wanted to put everything behind him and move on.

JENN: Are you aware of how long these people are under contract to ABC/Fleiss? Surely there is someone from a long ago show now out of their contract who would be willing to talk about the process to you and what really goes on? Maybe Chelsea will be able to chat sometime soon in the future? Would you consider pursuing interviews with any of these people? And by chance, do you have any planned interviews in the works?

STEVE: I believe they're under contract for a year after their finale airs. But I don't know necessarily what that entails, because some former contestants don't seem to adhere by that, whereas some completely shut down. It's weird. I mean, I think the fact that they are so closely monitored with contracts and threats of lawsuits pretty much tells you all you need to know about this show. If everything was real, and everything was on the up and up, why wouldn't anyone be able to interview Melissa and ask, "Hey, so what really happened?" Because they don't want people to know what goes on "behind the curtain", that's why.

JENN: Yet a funny but semi-serious question: Have you thought about creating a 12-Step Reality Steve Bachelor Program for those who are way too obsessed with this show?

STEVE: No, but I probably should. Could probably make some money off that.

JENN: Is there any question or questions that with all these e-mails and interviews, that no one is asking you that you're surprised they aren't? Any further comments you want to make?

STEVE: None that I can think of. I think you pretty much covered everything outside of what my social security and bank account numbers were...ha ha!
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:54 pm

And there's more!

AFTER THE FINAL
    REALITY STEVE INTERVIEW:
    LET'S CLEAR UP WHAT'S
    FACT VS. SPECULATION

After conducting the interview and posting part 1, there seemed to be a lot of extra confusion on the boards popping up in the fallout over Reality Steve's big revelation. It seemed like there was a lot of confusion and spin, and theories, and even rumors about what Reality Steve was saying. So, I wanted to make it clear for everyone--and myself--just what's fact and then what's speculation. I didn't really break this down in my interview questions so I'd like to try this angle for everyone.

The gist of where Reality Steve stands, is that his source told him what went down and whatever they told him led him to believe it happened the way he explained it. The fact that he can't prove it is that he doesn't have tangible evidence other than the e-mails which he doesn't feel right in revealing. He just has what he heard from his source who he confirmed as reliable--and whose information should be confirmed next Monday, March 2nd. And without revealing his source, he's kind of stuck at people just taking him at his word. But he is resolute in stating that even 30+ years from today, he will still firmly believe that everything happened as he opines.

JENN: Let's take a minute to break it down for people. There's so much misinformation, speculation, theories, and people trying to figure out what you've Blogged about to the point it's really gotten out of hand. I think it would be great for all of us to just break it down and separate the fact from the speculation--your own and others.

STEVE: Here's the main problem with where everything stands right now: All the stuff I've speculated about (planned from the beginning, Jason doing what he was told to do, etc), I can't prove. And ABC will never admit to it, because that basically would put an end to the show as we know it. When I came out in January with my "exclusive" news, that news was the shocker about the ATFR 1 already being taped, Jason dumps Melissa, and is now with Molly. That's the only "fact" in all of this. And on March 2nd, that will be proven correct. HOW they go about getting to that outcome is beyond me, but now that its leaked, they will do their best to spin. Everything else is something I will believe til the day I die, that Jason was told to do this, and he was just following orders. Can I prove it? No. But that is what I will believe from here on out based on the information I was given. I'm presenting as much evidence to back that up as possible without revealing my sources. People can choose to believe along with me or not.

Until there is a sit down interview with Fleiss/Jason/Melissa/Molly and one of them agrees to spill the truth about everything, this will all be he said/she said til the end of time. And that's never going to happen. The fact that these people remain under ABC's contract for a year after the show airs and are basically ABC's little slaves, I think shows a lot about what this show is about. Why do that if there's nothing to hide? Why wouldn't I be able to do a tell all interview with Melissa the day the show ends and have her tell me what really went down? Because ABC doesn't want you getting "behind the curtain."

My biggest evidence or "proof" in all of this, is this email exchange I have between Melissa and Jason, the day after the ATFR 1 taped. It basically confirms EVERYTHING I've been preaching about this show, but I can't release it. I'd feel like scum. It was a private conversation between those two and I don't feel right releasing it, even if I "X"'ed out the email addresses.

JENN: So based upon your inside info/source, tell us:
    Do you know for a fact that the producers had this plan from the beginning of filming The Bachelor, to have Jason dump F1 and have Jason pick F2 at the 1st ATFR show?

STEVE: Do I know this for a fact? No. But this is what I believe happened based on what I've been told.

JENN: Do you know for a fact that Jason agreed to go along with the producers to pick Melissa even though he really wanted Molly?

STEVE: Do I know this for a fact? No. But this is what I believe happened based on what I've been told.

JENN: Do you know for a fact that Jason continued to see Molly after returning home from filming prior to the filming of the ATFR around Jan. 18th?

STEVE: Do I know this for a fact? No. But this is what I believe happened based on what I've been told, and, this might actually get brought out at the ATFR 1 taping. I believe Jason informed Melissa during the taping of the ATFR 1 that he was in contact with Molly since filming ended in NZ. Whether ABC chooses to show that is a different story.

JENN: Do you know for a fact that when Melissa was dumped at the taping of the 1st ATFR on Jan. 18, she had no idea it was coming and she really thought she was Jason's F1?

STEVE: Do I know for a fact? No. But I have every reason to believe that Melissa had no idea this was coming and was devastated at being embarrassed at the ATFR 1 taping.

JENN: Do you know for a fact that Molly wasn't in on it until the filming of the show ended?

STEVE: No, I don't know for a fact, and as I brought up in the You Tube videos and in my column, I think that's the million dollar question: What was Molly's role in all this? I'm hearing different things, but nothing I can prove one way or another.

JENN: Do you know for a fact whether or not Molly knew what was coming at the 1st ATFR - that she would be picked as the real F1 after Jason dumped Melissa?

STEVE: No, I don't know that at all. I don't know what Molly knew or when she knew it - if she knew anything at all. I think finding the truth to that answer might solve a lot of peoples headaches though.

JENN: Did the e-mails tell you anything new or did you already know what they referred to from your previous sources?

STEVE: They verified everything that I'd been led to believe about what I heard went down this season.

JENN: So based upon the facts that you do know, what have you stated in your Blog that is just your speculation?

STEVE: When I came forward with "exclusive" news on Jan. 27th, it was that I knew there was going to be a "shocker" this season. That "shocker" (that Mike Fleiss and Chris Harrison both hyped up in recent weeks), was that the ATFR 1 was filmed in January, and the outcome of that ATFR 1, was that Jason breaks up with Melissa and "starts" dating Molly. That will be proven on March 2nd. I never said anything else was fact. It was always what I was led to believe. Til the end of time, when people ask me what I thought of the Jason Mesnick season of the Bachelor, I will always believe he was put up to this by people above him, and he agreed to do it. Whether people choose to believe that along with me is their decision. But I think there's substantial evidence to prove that's what happened.

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK'S DRAMATIC CONCLUSION
    TO WHAT HAS BEEN A VERY INTERESTING
    AND INTRIGUING SEASON OF THE BACHELOR...

Finale Recap coming up March 2nd and possibly another March 3rd! What to do after the show is over at this Blog? Stay tuned...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:53 pm