UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

2 posters

F1 *Spoiler*

zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

F1 *Spoiler* Empty F1 *Spoiler*

Post  zedsgrl Thu May 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok kath, you wanted proof that Reid goes far, so here is this news story (I got it grom JU)that he makes the Home town dates:

Posted on Wed, May. 20, 2009

By Dan Gross
    Philadelphia Daily News

'Bachelorette' guy not best baller

"Nice guy. As long as he doesn't try to impress the bachelorette with his court skills, he might do well," says a regular on the basketball court at the Sporting Club at the Bellevue about Reid Rosenthal.

Rosenthal, 30, a realty agent at PruFoxRoach, is among contestants on ABC's "The Bachelorette," which premiered last night. We reported last week that a commercial for the show appears to include a shot of Rosenthal in the courtyard of City Hall with "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris, indicating that he advances far on the program.

In past "Bachelorette" seasons, the final four contestants introduce the girl to their families and take them on a hometown date. web page
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

F1 *Spoiler* Empty Proof that the end was shot the weekend before the show aired...

Post  zedsgrl Fri May 22, 2009 9:10 am

It was being said on the boards that the ending was delayed for some reason and the finale was shot just before the show aired. Here is an interview posted over at JU with Jillian, dated May 14 - that could mean the interview was done a few days ahead - but that still would only be a week before the show aired. Here it is:

Entertainment News

Bachelorette Jillian Harris Considers No Engagement

Atlanta, GA 5/14/2009 10:51 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

Jillian Harris hasn’t accepted a proposal on The Bachelorette as filming has not finished, but the restaurant designer admits she is unsure if she will even chose one guy in the end.

“I can’t tell you whether it would end in marriage. But all of the people that I have left are remarkable people and I have not met anybody like these guys,” Harris says.

The Canada native says she is considering following in the some-what controversial footsteps of Bachelor Brad Womack and not choosing a fiancé. “Yes that’s something I’ve been thinking about a lot. There’s nobody saying that I have to get engaged,” she says.

“It's so difficult to know how to choose the right person in the end. And as you know I have not chosen that person yet, so I'm still struggling with that decision,” Harris added.

The Bachelorette premieres this Monday on ABC. The season kicks off with the traditional cocktail party, only this time Harris will choose from 30 guys instead of the normal 25.

Click here for more Entertainment News
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

F1 *Spoiler* Empty Re: F1 *Spoiler*

Post  Katherine Sat May 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Interesting news, Zeds- thanks for posting it!

I wonder if Jillian won't choose anyone- or if this is just a publicity thing.

Sponsored content

F1 *Spoiler* Empty Re: F1 *Spoiler*

Post  Sponsored content