UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

Latest Spoilers Recap

zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Latest Spoilers Recap Empty Latest Spoilers Recap

Post  zedsgrl Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:08 pm

I was thinking we could post post the best of the spoilers in case the few who come here may have missed them.

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments FoRT
    by Just LQQking
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys, I read this on another board recap, thoughts? I don't think I believe it but if it is true I hope Reid does not embarass himself by coming back. Seriously, I could not take it. I think she is picking Ed (unfortunately). Besides, she said she knew a few days before FRC who it would be.

We heard about these over the weekend as one of our trusted readers had overheard info that one of Kiptyn’s relatives had spoke of. This info was passed on to us and after seeing last nights show, we feel its pretty safe to release.

1. Spoiler 1 – Say goodbye to Reid (yes we know Jillian has completely lost it, or never had it). Reid will leave on next weeks show because Jillian will reject him. Based on previews we saw last night as well as Reid’s “major problem” he will have a tough time comitting to Jillian and this will probably concern her, causing her to let Reid go at F3. The other two guys will show more when it comes to taking the relationship further. Plus we all know Kip goes to the F2. Thus, Reid will go next week. By the way, Reid not proposing at that point would mean he is completely normal. Proposing after a few dates is friggin nuts. Sorry Jillian.

2. Spoiler 2 – Reid will come back in the end with a change of heart and the willingness to commit! Unfortunately, we do not know how she will react or accept his comeback. Based on previews it shakes her up and she is not sure if she selected the right guy. This leads us to believe she stays with Ed or chooses nobody. Of course there is always the possibility that something may occur at the After the Final Rose Show. All we know is, Reid comes back to propose.

3. Spoiler 3 – More than 2 guys will be on the After the Final Rose Show and Reid is one of them. We are not sure what this means but according to the Kiptyn source, they knew of at least three guys who were on the show who will be at that show. One could be there to be announced as the next Bachelor or maybe we are about to see some drama. We know this show is about ratings and you never know.
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Latest Spoilers Recap Empty Good Wes interview

Post  zedsgrl Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm

If you are hating Wes right now, this interview will give you some great insight to show how he was manipulated, never mind the editing:

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/AUSTIN-TX/KHFI-FM/Wes%20Interview%2010%20%287-7-09%29.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=AUSTIN-TX&NG_FORMAT=chr&SITE_ID=820&STATION_ID=KHFI-FM&PCAST_AUTHOR=Bobby_Bones_Show&PCAST_CAT=Bobby_Bones_Show&PCAST_TITLE=Bobby_Bones_Show_Podcast

Or just scroll down for Wes interview 7/7/09:

http://www.967kissfm.com/cc-common/podcast.html

I have to make the point that it really upsets me when I see the hateful comments people make about anybody on these shows. They really should take it with a grain a salt - they should know better and realize that they are being manipulated.
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Latest Spoilers Recap Empty Listen to the latest spoilers about F1...

Post  zedsgrl Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Latest is that Reid goes next week and the F1 (expected to be ED) turns her down and it was all scripted! But then Reid comes back and proposes - now if this happens this show for sure has jumped the shark!

http://www.littlemissdivasworld.com/2009/07/bachelorette-jillian-harris-final-3.html
    Jillian made the right decision in not doing the overnight dates but she will have an overnight date with each guy next week. So what's the big mystery for the Final Rose? It's simple, the one she turns down will be the one she will regret sending away when the last man standing leaves her high and dry. Is this by the direction of the producers? It's Reality Television, look at the track record. And, what will Jillian do once she finds herself in an ackward situation with no ring, and no man? She apologizes and says she made a huge mistake.

Later we will give you a clue to who she is referring too.

And there is a 3-way twitter war going on between Jeremy, Trista and RealitySteve - this is becoming quite the circus! Fleiss must be thrilled!!!
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Latest Spoilers Recap Empty Spoilers say that none of the F4 are at MTA...

Post  zedsgrl Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm

looks like Wes refused to show up and the other 3 aren't there either - which adds fuel to the fire about the F3 returning to propose.

Didn't realize 'sdl' on Fort was a male...
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Latest Spoilers Recap Empty Everybody ready for the FRC?

Post  zedsgrl Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm

In case you have feared to tread over at any of the other sites - it appears do be a done deal - Jill is engaged to ED....lets see if all turns out as predicted.

Sponsored content

Latest Spoilers Recap Empty Re: Latest Spoilers Recap

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 pm