UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

3 posters

Meredith and Ian Memories

kaiff

Meredith and Ian Memories Empty Meredith and Ian Memories

Post  kaiff Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 am

I'm cleaning out "stuff" and found a 1" deep folder of papers and pictures of Meredith and Ian. Do you think I should finally throw this out? Laughing
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Meredith and Ian Memories Empty NO!

Post  zedsgrl Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Of course not - you can't post them here directly but I'd love to see that stuff. I actually copied all my favourite pics of Ian and Mer from the old board and saved them in my private picture album. I'm still holding out on a reunion for them two - ok - I do realize that is next to impossible, (just to let you people out there who are about to have me committed - I declare I am not crazy!). I don't know, I still get a warm fuzzy feeling when I think of them. I still have my tapes and once in a blue moon I watch bits of it- last time being after DeAnna and Jesse announcer their split. It sort of clears my palet for a new season of hope...mind you its getting harder and harder to believe.

Anyway its pretty sad that all of my hopes are based on a couple that didn't make it! But I can still remember how much I enjoyed that season and I'm still holding out hope that I will feel like that again someday. This may all sound very stupid, but there were a number of things happening in my life at that time (good and bad) and it seems like all my happy emotions got tied up in my head with that show, and now seeing it and thinking about it, can bring back good feelings for me. It really wasn't all about Mer & Ian I guess.

Sorry guys for all that psycho babel....just felt the need to explain.
    shooooby
    shooooby

Meredith and Ian Memories Empty Re: Meredith and Ian Memories

Post  shooooby Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 pm

We had a lot of fun during that show and I made several very good friends on the boards.

Zeds, those are fun memories for me too.

Sponsored content

Meredith and Ian Memories Empty Re: Meredith and Ian Memories

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm