UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

2 posters

Did I lose count?

shooooby
    shooooby

Did I lose count? Empty Did I lose count?

Post  shooooby Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

Last night, Jill had the fantasy dates. Next week they are in Hawaii. Are those the fantasy dates too?

It seems like they are positioning Ed as the front runner, so it makes me wonder if Reid is being set up as the surprise. The previews were showing Reid being unsure about proposing marriange too quickly. Last night's show had a lot of kissing with Ed and Jillian, plus she let him spend the night in the fantasy suite.

I hope she picks one of the two. I like them both. I don't see her choosing Kiptyn, so if he is F2 then I think the other guy will be the winner.

Last edited by shooooby on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Did I lose count? Empty No you didn't miss anything

Post  zedsgrl Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

I think they referred to last week as a "romantic journey to Spain" and next week in Hawaii as the "fantasy overnight dates":

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelorette&Number=11171883&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

I have to admit Jillian's dates have been fantastic! This recession must have been an unbelievable windfall for Fleiss. They must have gotten a lot of freebies being offerd up to them. Too bad they couldn't weasle a room for Chris in Spain....

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:12 pm