UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

3 posters

In chat tonight?

shooooby
    shooooby

In chat tonight? Empty In chat tonight?

Post  shooooby Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

I logged into JJ tonight and it told me that three of you were in chat! How lucky was that? I tried to enter chat but couldn't get in.... then I checked back and the "in chat" message was gone.

Were you guys chatting? I remember Kath and Zeds and I don't remember who the 3rd person was.
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

In chat tonight? Empty Re: In chat tonight?

Post  zedsgrl Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey Shoooby - we've been chatting every Tuesday night at 10 PM EST this fall. Please join us this Tuesday! Everyone is welcome. In theory we're discussing Dancing with the Stars, but as you can guess, we chat about whatever comes up usually.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Let me echo what Zeds said- usually 3 or 4 of us are chatting every Tuesday at 10 pm EST. We usually chat until around 11 or 11:30. Please join us!
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

In chat tonight? Empty That's me!

Post  zedsgrl Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:37 pm

BTW had to mention - how do you like my new avator? My cousin (I think once removed officially) just emailed that picture of me and his brother - me as a flowergirl when I was 6! The bride is his aunt and my mother's first cousin.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Cute picture! I wondered who it was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 pm