UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

3 posters

Non Spoiler - Jake

shooooby
    shooooby

Non Spoiler - Jake Empty Non Spoiler - Jake

Post  shooooby Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Anyone like Gia?

I didn't like her at first because she's a model and I figured she was there to be on tv. But she's the only girl who isn't gossipy, the only one who tries to be nice to Vienna. And she seems sweet and lovely. I really enjoyed watching her vineyard date too. The two of them seemed to get along great and they were comfortable together. In one scene Jake was looking at her like he couldn't get enough of her.

Also, Gia is getting the best edit right now. She's the only one we haven't seen being gossipy. She's the only one who tries to be nice to Vienna.

My husband made a good point. If Gia was really picked on in school, that might explain why she isn't participating in the gossip. Or she's getting a good edit.

I like her. She was out of her element on her date... and she turned it into a huge PLUS. He loved being the outdoorsy guy and taking care of her. They had fun with him carrying her. Plus piggy-backing is good luck.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Non Spoiler - Jake Empty Re: Non Spoiler - Jake

Post  Katherine Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Nice to see your post, Shoob!

I'm not sure what I think of Gia. She seems sorta sweet but dumb. Jake certainly seemed impressed with her, though.

I'm having a hard time getting into this season. I'm not crazy about any of the women, but I don't hate them either. I'm getting sick of the constant bitching about Vienna, though!
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Post  zedsgrl Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm

I was also pleasantly surprised by Gia - I thought she'd be a real bimbo but she is sweet and considerate.

Personally I like Ali. However, if I was to pick IMO who appears to be the best suited for him from what I have seen, I would pick Tenley.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:43 am