UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

2 posters

The new Bachelorette - Ali

zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

The new Bachelorette - Ali Empty The new Bachelorette - Ali

Post  zedsgrl Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Per FoRt the show starts filming this weekend - March 13 and will start airing on March 24...

I have real high hopes for this one! I have a feeling this one will be great - I like her, she seems down to earth and I think she really is looking for a relationship. I hope they find some good guys for her season.
    shooooby
    shooooby

The new Bachelorette - Ali Empty Re: The new Bachelorette - Ali

Post  shooooby Sun May 02, 2010 11:09 am

First, I didn't like Vienna.

Still, I have had a hard time getting past the gossipy, girl-clique manner in which Ali went after Vienna at every turn. I'm sure Vienna was annoying, but Ali was almost like a bully with her and I can't stand seeing anyone being ganged up on.

But time heals and I'm ready for the next show. Ali was my favorite last season even before the premier. After the first two episodes, I thought she was the best of the bunch.

So I will give her a 2nd chance and wish her well.

Can I say that I think she has a big butt? I think that's why she wears loose clothing. Still, she's a beauty.