UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

2 posters

Some supposed inside stuff

zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

Some supposed inside stuff Empty Some supposed inside stuff

Post  zedsgrl Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Posted at FoRt by sdl who is suppossedly a lawyer from Dallas and posibly a friend of the "Dallas connection" - Brad, Jeremy & Wes. Some people think she's just trying to make Ed look bad to take the heat off Wes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to post a couple of things I've run to ground, then call it a night.
    First, I have been told that the story of this season is that there is no story - no love connection. I honestly don't know how this will be edited or portrayed, but my guy on the inside said that the season was a "friggin' disaster" and the screenwriters worked overtime to create these subplots to make a show out of nothing.
    Second, I have now heard from 3 people who I trust that Ed's "girlfriend" in Chicago was not one girl but two who did not know about each other until their friends started talking about his participation on the show.......and the fact that he had a girlfriend........and then figured out they were not talking about the same girl.
    The first one I know for a fact. The second one has a high degree of reliability.
    As always, you don't have to agree with me, but please don't shoot the messenger. Thanks.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Some supposed inside stuff Empty Re: Some supposed inside stuff

Post  Katherine Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 am

Lots of interesting info Zeds- thanks for posting. I'm not getting a love vibe on this show at all so far, so I do wonder if that could be true.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 pm