UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

4 posters

The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen

Molly
    Molly

The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen Empty The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen

Post  Molly Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:15 pm

You can catch them on any Bachelor website at this point. Jake has also completed his first conference call of the Bachelor season. Bits and pieces are posted around the web; though check ABC medianet for the transcript.

Jokers has an ET clip of Jillian and Ed joining the first night party. NOT their BIG announcement, but greeting Jake.

ABC has placed the contestants photos in such a way that people can comment underneath. It is an interesting read, and you can find out things once you wade through the usual garbage. For instance, Elizabeth from KY, who is a captain in the Airforce Reserve, is the press officer for the Thunderbirds and also works as a press person for TAPS a non-profit organization for Military Families.

Most of the contestants come from the modeling/pageant/actress wannabe category, but there are one or two gems...and these one or two will probably leave the first night.

Jake, from what I've seen so far, is still the Jake from The Bachelorette...a milquetoast who is easily hurt, yet tries to project a strong personna. Not my cup of tea, but I'll watch the show because Chris promises MUCH DRAMA and, while in the past I have hated the drama, this time it might save the show from Mr. Bland. jocolor
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen Empty Re: The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen

Post  zedsgrl Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 pm

I have been skimming through some of the posts and from what I can gather they have already pretty much figured out the F3. Honestly I haven't had the interest to go through the already thousands of posts to figure it out.

What amazes me is that there are still enough posters who are this obssessed about the show - that shows there still is an audience. Even shows like TAR and Survivor don't still generate as many posts.
    shooooby
    shooooby

The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen Empty Re: The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen

Post  shooooby Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:32 pm

I plan to watch. I don't read the threads anymore because they are usually so negative. I'm more tired of the mean-spirted posts than I am of the show's formula and fakeness.

I know some people have fun with the snark, and that's ok. It's gotten old though.
    Molly
    Molly

The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen Empty More dish on Bachelor 14 pre-show

Post  Molly Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:46 pm

OOO, the tidbits are getting juicier. Apparently one of the contestants crosses the line much to the displeasure of TPTB. This DRAMA is to happen early in the season and speculation is running in favor of a contestant hooking up with a member of the crew. Sleuthers haven't figured out who is involved yet.

There are also the girls in tears in the early commercials and previews.

The F9 take their trip to San Francisco this year. YEAH! I've always wanted them to base the show there, but a trip with dates is all right. First though, they "travel" up the coast from LA with camping and beach time and a Rose Ceremony in Paso Robles. They also make a stop in Big Sur. Great bits of scenery on film for those of us who miss living in the bay area.

While Jake doesn't make my radar, this may turn out to be like the Charlie season where every one dissed him, yet the SEASON was one of the best. Oh, in a preview played by citytv in Canada, Jake is shown losing his temper while in an interview...probably during the trip up the coast...and he cusses and kicks over a row of lights causing them to pop with explosive sounds. He says that he is not going to send anyone home...hmm...probably TPTB were questioning him about his rose picks and getting testy when his picks didn't line up with their picks.

We'll see...at least prior to the show it looks promising as a drama, if nothing else.
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Post  Katherine Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Looking forward to this season! Let's chat after the show tomorrow!
    shooooby
    shooooby

Post  shooooby Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm avoiding the spoilers so I probably won't participate in the discussions. I'm glad to see old friends here!
    zedsgrl
    zedsgrl

The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love sleuthing stuff is beginning to happen Empty Did you actually chat on Monday night?

Post  zedsgrl Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:22 pm

I could have sworn I checked this site and this thread to see if there was a post about chatting....I don't know how I missed it...next time Kath start a new thread?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:03 pm