UnReality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UnReality

A forum for former members of the JJ MSN board and other women who want to discuss reality tv, the Bachelor/ette and any other escapist fun.

2 posters

Twilight Star presents at the Oscars

cdrex
    cdrex

Twilight Star presents at the Oscars Empty Twilight Star presents at the Oscars

Post  cdrex Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Robert Pattinson made his first Red Carpet appearance with class and grace. He looked dazzling in his tux. His Edward hair is almost grown back. He looked hot and very handsome!! He interviewed with Ryan Seacrest and MTV. Said he is looking forward to start work on New Moon (release date 11.20.09)

He presented with Amanda Seyfried (Mama Mia) the Romance 2008 segment. Twilight clips were even part of the segment.

So all in all Twilight was well represented at the Oscars. If someone will tell me how to post a picture I will.
    cdrex
    cdrex

Twilight Star presents at the Oscars Empty Re: Twilight Star presents at the Oscars

Post  cdrex Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 pm

I tried to host an image of Rob but I don't think it worked
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Twilight Star presents at the Oscars Empty Posting Pictures

Post  Katherine Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 am

You have to post your picture on a webhost. This board uses serimg. If you click on the little square that says "host an image" when you pass your cursor over it, you can click on it and upload your image from your computer. It will automatically enroll you with an account that has the same name and password as you do on the board- check your e-mail. Then go to serimg, log in and find the "direct link" for your picture. Click on the square at the far right top of your message that says "image" and paste the link in the pop-up box that opens. When you post your picture will appear.

You can use any image hosting site to post pictures, just paste the link and the image will show.Twilight Star presents at the Oscars Robert10
    Katherine
    Katherine
    Admin

Twilight Star presents at the Oscars Empty Re: Twilight Star presents at the Oscars

Post  Katherine Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 am

Woohoo- a first for me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:19 am